Thursday, January 17, 2008

finally..

who the hell told you that you cannot make your own decisions?

finally i am free.. free from those people who do nothing but manipulate me.. i am on my own now.. nothing to worry.. no rules to follow.. no one, but me! after so many years, i felt free again..

is this really what life means? do i really have to go back to that thing again and listen to people around me who knew nothing about what's really happening? or do i have to stand with my own decision and if ever i fail (AGAIN), blame no one but myself? i guess, i would choose the latter.. i don't care whether i would fail or i would get hurt.. as long as i am free and no one to manipulate me, i am happy!

happy to know that no one tries to drive my own life.. it is my life, i should drive it!.. i don't care if people don't understand me.. i dont need to explain anything.. it is my life..

finally, it is the time to be happy..

No comments: