Tuesday, January 17, 2012

not-so-cool experience

And so I attended the 14th Worker's General Assembly of our church. The whole night was actually fun. A lot of my friends were surprised by my arrival. Even siguro si Marci hindi ineexpect na dadating ako. Lumapit pa sya sakin tas sabi niya welcome home daw. He even extended his hands and offer me a handshake which is a little awkward for me pero tinanggap ko naman para di ako magmukhang bastos. Then Jessa took a photo of us, (the one below). The said photo was uploaded in Jessa's facebook account. di ko na sana papansin eh, but if you could read the comment below, you can't blame me for feeling this way. YES, I AM MAD! you see, my name was mentioned 3 times in the comment box by my friends. TAKE NOTE: they are my friends. hindi ko alam kung anong gusto nilang palabasin, pero iba kasing dating sakin eh. napahiya ako. to think that facebook is a social network where everything is visible to everybody! yung pakiramdam na ako yung naghahabol kay marci? sige, ipagpalagay na natin na alam ng lahat ng kaibigan ko na mahal ko siya, pero diba when you're friends, you should protect each other and not hurt each other? naiiyak ako sa nangyaring to.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww.it's fine girl. kelan ba gusto mong restback?

thess said...

T___T