Wednesday, March 5, 2008

i lost my bestfriend..


it was taken during our review on one of Dr. Clemente's lecture.. i'm with ate she.. she's been with me since 102 duty.. our age gap was never a hindrance for us to become close.. she's seven years older than me, a registered med.tech, but decided to study nursing.. our friendship was way too far from our other groupmates.. she's been my bestfriend.. she knows me too well, as much as i know her..

i never imagined our friendship would end this soon.. we got into some kind of misunderstanding.. actually, my fault they said.. she said something that hurt me.. but for me, it was nothing.. i respected her so much.. i guess i looked up to her as my big sister.. for me, her words are not intented to hurt my feelings but it's just a piece of advice.. i was the one who said sorry.. but she said that she can no longer bring back the closeness that we have.. she wants me out of her life.. i insisted that whatever happens didn't affect me at all.. i told her that i already forgot what she said and that it was nothing for me.. but she also insisted that we have to part ways.. since i can't do nothing about it, i decided to separate from my friends.. we have the same circle of friends that's why i avoided them all.. not because i hate them but because i know that she wants me out of her life.. i can't do that if i still join them..

well i guess that's how life goes.. sometimes you win, sometimes you lose.. sometimes they left you behind, sometimes it's you who left.. i hope nothing like this will happen again in the near future.. im afraid that if something like this ever happen again, i might get trauma and avoided to have a new friend..

No comments: