Sunday, March 9, 2008

far from my baby..


It's my baby yuri.. a present from dhen.. it was given during my last birthday (july 14)..

i'm supposed to put it beside my bed, but since we (me and my sis) share the same bed, putting yuri beside me was not possible.. so i decided to put it above my drawer..

but we just had a general cleaning last sunday.. why? because my mom will be coming from london and we don't want her to see our staff not in place.. my tita decided to put yuri inside a big box.. oh! im not going to see her again unless i want to pull her back from the box, which surely i won't do.. i miss her so much.. it's been 6 days since i last saw her.. the only thing that will allow me to see her is that we must have our own house so that i can freely put her inside my own room and let her sleep beside me on my bed.. i hope she's fine right now inside that big box with other staff toys..

No comments: