Monday, December 5, 2011

Blog Title

"Let no one speak after my last heart beat."

it wasn't my idea actually. i get it from a friend who's very very dear to me. this was written to her "ABOUT ME" in friendster. may kadugtong pa nga yan actually, "morbid? that's me." she was the one who taught me how to do blogs. sya ang may kasalanan kung bakit from 2006 eh nagrarant na ko through writing. haha. hindi naman nya ko personally and intentionally tinuruan mag blogs. nagkataon lang na nabanggit nya yung blogsite nya and from then on nasanay na ko na paghaharap ko sa computer, isa yung blog site niya sa automatic na binubuksan ko. i fell in love with blogging and tried doing it.

my first site was childishheart04, because way back then i was really childish and knew it by heart, but dediced to delete it. para kasing napaka nonsense ng mga pinagsususulat ko dun. madami pang sumunod dun. di ko na nag matandaan yung iba. then came leaveitdead. don't know why i come up to that address. can't think of a blog title for that site, hanggang sa bigla kong naisip yung nabasa ko sa about me section ni ma'am beegee sa fs. and there, nilagay ko. wala naman sigurong copywrite yun hehe.

then 3 days ago, leaveitdead became thessiiieeeee. why? maybe because i became matured somehow and learned that leaving something as if it doesn't exist isn't the right thing after all. i learned the hard way. but im just glad that this site (though the name was changed) is still here. still here, waiting for me to write again.

No comments: