Monday, December 12, 2011

Tears + Pillow

they should be included in the 7 wonders of the world, because they do wonders! they always make me feel better.

when no one can see me, when i am hurt by people around me. when i can no longer turn to anyone. when i am so much tired of everybody. when everything seems okay but in fact it is not and i can no longer bear the pain, my easiest escape is crying.

and my pillows? at least it won't brag me on what i should do or what i shouldn't do. it wouldn't tell me the rules. it won't tell me the right and wrongs. it would jut stay there, as if trying to hug me and comfort me and tell me that everything's gonna be all right. at least even for a short period of time I can burst out all the emotions hidden in my heart.

and when the sun shows up the next morning, i am ready to wear my happy face once again. not because i am pretending to be strong but because i SHOULD be strong.

No comments: